Call Us Now : 7397-709-292
Today's business world is largely dependent on data and the information that is derived from that data.
Data is critical for businesses that process that information to provide services and products to their customers. From a corporate context, in a company - from the top executive level right down to the operational level - just about everyone relies heavily on information.
Shipments and warranty/returns
10 Days Replacement Policy - Product replacement is accepted within 10 days of product delivery only in case a wrong or damaged product has been delivered. Cancellation allowed.
Electronics and Gadgets
1. If there any problem in the product after delivered means, make the product reachable to us within a (DOA Period 7 Days) week or else we won’t replace/refund of the product...
2. We will not accept any return except DOAs.
3. If there’s any DOA case, customer should go to service center within 7 days of purchase and get DOA seal. From the date of DOA seal, products should reach us within time period specified on DOA certificate.
4. DOA must be approved by service centre else we will not accept it.
5. If there’s any damage in the shipment when it is received, raise a request with us . We will work with our courier partner team to resolve the issue.
6. If there’s any mistake from our end (invoicing, wrong color etc), please raise issue with us. We will investigate the issue and get back to you.
7. If there’s no service center in your area, we will not be responsible. In that case customer have to contact brand's toll free no. for any kind of help regarding product.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Having a Shipping Policy is important for managing expectations of your customers because:
- It lets them know how much they can expect to pay for shipping
- And how long of a wait they can expect when it comes to receiving their goods
It also makes them aware of different options that are available.
While this kind of policy isn't required by law, it's definitely recommended by e-commerce best practices.
If it takes too long for a customer to figure out how much you charge for shipping and generally how long an item will take to arrive, the customer will probably buy elsewhere and you'll be losing business.
Providing an easily accessible Policy that has clear information on your policies can help you gain and retain customers.
Request to Access Personal Data
You can request to the seller to provide the report of your personal data they have store by entering the email Id.